Saturday 27 September 2014

Prayer for a new job

Prayer for new job
Dear God,Goddess Abundantia, Luhsing please send Archangel Chamuel and career angels to help the perfect job that fulfills my heart’s desire , my talents and my divine life purpose to find me soon and easily.

Please let this job make me extremely happy in terms of income, perks and benefits, designation, job profile, colleagues, superiors, job security, subordinates & work life balance.

Archangel Gabriel & Archangel Uriel help me to communicate effectively and intellectually in the interview process & thereafter.

Lord Ganesha, Archangel Michael & my guardian angels please remove all blocks, obstacles negativity that are blocking me from having a happy and successful career. Please help me to believe that I am good and I deserve good.

God, Goddess Abundantia,Goddess Lakshmi Narayan,Lord Kuber,Archangel Ariel,Archangel Zadkiel,Prosperity Angels and Angels of Abundance let this job pay me ____________ or more per month so that I and my family can enjoy a financially abundant and prosperous life.Thank you for ensuring that this job is in a prosperous & ethical organization.

God, Archangel Raguel, Mother Mary let this job help me to easily and smoothly maintain work life balance.

Archangel Raguel and Archangel Chamuel let me have nice, cordial and supportive colleagues, superiors and subordinates so that I can work with them happily.

Dear God Goddess Archangel Chamuel and Luhsing let this job help my soul sing with joy and gratitude. Thank you for overlooking the entire process right from interview call to onboarding of mine in this job that you have been generous to bless me with.

This or better. Thank  you Thank You Thank You.

Lots of Angelic love and Abundance
Sheetal Mhatre
Certified Angel Therapist from Doreen Virtue

2 comments: